We are delighted to be welcomed back at The Norfolk & Norwich Hospital from June 2021. Having previously attended on a regular basis throughout the height of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic we are looking at developing a regular pitch at the hospital, initially once a month with a view to increasing our visits throughout the year
We have set out some FAQs and a pre-order form below to help with ensuring you don’t miss out!
When will you be there?
Our current time table for our pop up farm shop is:
Friday June 11th 2021
Friday July 16th 2021
Friday August 20th 2021
Friday September 10th 2021
We aim to be open from 11am – 4pm on the dates above.
Where is the pop up shop located onsite?
The pop up shop is located by the staff entrance to the hospital next to The Jenny Lind Children’s Hospital.
Can I place an order in advance?
We are taking pre-orders for any of our farm shop products available in our Little Walsingham shop. We have all the usual favourites you would expect to see. Currently we are working on a comprehensive order form to be available online soon. In the mean time please do use the order form below to let us know what you would like and we will be in touch to confirm the order and availability.
Can I pre-pay for my order?
Yes you can! Complete the order form and select pre-payment and we will arrange a time to take payment over the phone before we arrive. This will make the process easier and faster and the point of pick up.
Can I pay with cash?
Unfortunately, at the moment we are only accepting card, contactless and Apple/Samsung Pay payments. Pre-payments are done over the phone by credit/debit card.
What kind of products will be available on the stall?
We aim to bring the best locally produced products to our pop up shop which will include:
- Butchery packs, including our very popular 5 for £20 selection. During the summer months these will include burgers, sausages, kebabs, coated meats premium cut steaks, finest minced steak and a selection of joints.
- Seasonal favourites, grown locally; including asparagus (May-July), strawberries and summer fruits (June-September), stone fruits plums (June-August).
- Selection of our deli made products including sausage rolls, pies, pasties, cakes and vegan/vegetarian items.
- A selection of local cheeses
- Produce from our larder selection, including; jams, chutneys, sauces, seasoning mixes, bread making products and confectionary